Re: [amibroker] HighestSince

The value should be correct if you are exploring on later bars, or
selected later bars on the chart. If you are clicking on a chart, or
exploring on that particular bar of the event it will only look
backwards.

You can use Lastvalue to get the highest since that event at the last
bar of the chart/period. If this is in a chart then click on later
bar, or off the chart.

--
Cheers
Graham