Re: [amibroker] Strange phenomenon with v4.70

Thomas,

I tried your codes. They work here. I put them each in their own pane. No problem. I then went to a tab with 1 chart on it and dragged each of your indicators onto that chart. They both display. Chart is still good. Both indicators show up. No error messages.

I was having weird chart problems just yesterday. I would double click one of the standard charts and it would install one of my custom charts. The really weird thing was, when you would Edit Formula it would be the formula for the standard chart! (even though it displayed my custom code of > 400 lines of code, editor showed only 10 lines of standard code). I reinstalled all from backups and re-upgraded to 4.70. Seems OK now.

Terry

Thomas Ludwig wrote:
Hi Herman!

Perhaps the indicators should be named differently in your workspace?

They are (T3 and Adaptive T3), so this should not be the cause for this
problem.

Just guessing...

Herman, could you - or somebody else - try out if the same problem occurs
for you? If yes, it would be a AB bug. If no, my AB installation probably
flipped.;-)

Greetings, Thomas

bets regards,
herman