Re: [amibroker] Re: How to recover a closed chart?

If you go to the drive that Amibroker reside on, and open that drive like this    G:\AmiBroker\Formulas\Drag-drop

Or

C:\AmiBroker\Formulas\Drag-drop

You may find your missing chart

In Drag-drop you find copy of all charts that was used or save by you.

If you don’t see it there you can try

G:\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

Or

C:\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

Look for “unnamed .AFLSAFE “

Do this without using Amibroker, try using “my computer “first on your desktop to find it

once you locate it than use Amibroker to retrieve it.

If you do not understand the above steps my apology for trying to help.

bm22003 <bpmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Drag & Drop folder are you talking about?

I have created another chart with all the previous indicators on it
(ema's, volume at price).
But it has a different ChartID and all of my studies (trendlines,
text, etc) I had added to the previous chart have disappeared.
These are what I would like to get back.

Is this possible?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, l washington <goldwing01_1999@xxxx>
wrote:
> look in your Drag & Drop folder.
>
> bm22003 <bpmw@xxxx> wrote:
> I had a chart setup with various Study IDs enabled on trendlines
(for
> different stocks), with Alerts on these to trigger during
> explorations.
>
> Unfortunately I have inadvertently closed this chart.
>
> The Alerts still trigger for that chart (thru the ChartID nos) when
> run the exploration, so I know the info is still there somewhere.
>
> Is there a way of getting that chart back?
>
> I had not saved it in a layout, but do know the ChartID nos.

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.