[amibroker] Strange phenomenon with v4.70

Hi!

I experienced a very strange problem with two formulas. One is the T3
moving average - the formula is essentially the one Jayson presented in the
AB library:

function T3(price,periods)
{
s = Param("s",0.8,0.2,2,0.1);
e1=EMA(price,periods);
e2=EMA(e1,Periods);
e3=EMA(e2,Periods);
e4=EMA(e3,Periods);
e5=EMA(e4,Periods);
e6=EMA(e5,Periods);
c1=-s*s*s;
c2=3*s*s+3*s*s*s;
c3=-6*s*s-3*s-3*s*s*s;
c4=1+3*s+s*s*s+3*s*s;
Ti3=c1*e6+c2*e5+c3*e4+c4*e3;
return ti3;
}

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 200, 1 );
//Plot(C,"",4,64);
//Plot(T3(p,periods),"T3",colorYellow,1);
Plot(t3(p,periods),_DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ),
ParamStyle("Style") );

The other one is the Adaptive T3 (introduced in S&C 6/2001) where s in the
above formula is replaced by the R-squared over a specified period:

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 200, 1 );
Corrperiods=Param("R-squared periods",10,5,50,1);
s = (Correlation(Cum( 1 ),p,corrperiods))^2;
e1=EMA(p,periods);
e2=EMA(e1,Periods);
e3=EMA(e2,Periods);
e4=EMA(e3,Periods);
e5=EMA(e4,Periods);
e6=EMA(e5,Periods);
c1=-s*s*s;
c2=3*s*s+3*s*s*s;
c3=-6*s*s-3*s-3*s*s*s;
c4=1+3*s+s*s*s+3*s*s;
aT3=c1*e6+c2*e5+c3*e4+c4*e3;
Plot(at3,_DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ),
ParamStyle("Style") );

Now my problem: If I drag either of these indicators onto a chart in one
pane and the other one onto a, say, indicator in another pane everything is
okay. BUT: If I drag BOTH indicators onto a chart in the SAME pane the
chart vanishes and the pane becomes empty with the exception of an error
message in the upper left corner - see the attached JPG. If I delete one of
these two indicators everything is okay again.

Again: This only happens if BOTH indicators are dragged into ONE pane.

Does anybody have an explanation for this strange behavior of AB?

Greetings, Thomas
--
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.