Re: [amibroker] Strange phenomenon with v4.70

Hi Herman!

> Perhaps the indicators should be named differently in your workspace?

They are (T3 and Adaptive T3), so this should not be the cause for this
problem.

> Just guessing...

Herman, could you - or somebody else - try out if the same problem occurs
for you? If yes, it would be a AB bug. If no, my AB installation probably
flipped.;-)

Greetings, Thomas