Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

Hello,

As far as I am concerned, top posting means faster reading (no need to scroll),
and that's why I prefer it. When you have to read hundreds of e-mails
everyday, top posting is an obvious choice.

As for setting up rules for bottom/top posting: I have seen many newsgroups
that people shout on new people coming on the list for "top posting".
In my opinion it does not matter if someone posts his responses at the top
or at the bottom of the e-mail.

What matters is that if someone has really something to say.

So lets focus on real thing.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com