Re: [amibroker] No response from Amibroker Support

Hello,

First please note that it is unfair to write a post that has a subject
of "no response from AmiBroker support" while you did receive
in fact three responses.

As for your problem, you may try this:
go to File->Database Settings and
change "Local database storage" to "DISABLED".

Third thing is that MarketCast plugin is extremely hard for us to
test because MarketCast is satellite-only feed that is available
only in Australia. For that reason we were only able to test
it on sample data (static) that we have received on the CD-ROM
from MarketCast.  It was working just fine then.
MarketCast plugin uses MarketCast DATABASE API that is supposed
to handle ALL data issues. For that reason,
if you have data problems you should complain to MARKETCAST, not us.

MarketCast people have received long time ago a fully registered
version of AmiBroker along with the plugin and I asked them to
actually test but have heard nothing back about any problems.
I have also sent them full source codes of MarketCast plugin.

So as you can see I have done all that is only possible from my side.
The rest is in MARKETCAST hands.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com