Re: [amibroker] Works here...

G'Day Corey,

Thanks for the feedback, I tried those suggestions on the built-in
Price indicator to no avail.
1) SetBarsRequired( 100000, 0 )
2) Carefully resetting the grid/arrow setting.

It works for that particular session but when I close and restart
AmiBroker the settings are lost.

It's not problem because I do have arrows via new Price chart and they
appear to be working perfectly.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com