Re: [amibroker] Yuki - My Arrows are back!

It appears that the 'Show Arrows' property for the old builtin price
indicator does not hold its value between AmiBroker restarts. (At
least on my machine it doesn't) and doesn't seem to be working on all
ocassions.

However the new Price indicator from the Charts tab is working
as expected. If you create a new Price indicator on your chart
right click/Edit Formula and select 'Show Arrows' and apply then
the setting will hold and arrows appear as expected after a
backtest / Show Arrows for all raw signals etc.

All part of beta testing and that wont be a problem with the next
version because we wont have IB as we know it or the old builtin
indicators.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com