From: "Duke Jones, CMT" <Duke.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

In defense of Bob and Dale aka “Dingo”…

If you read through the archives you will see many, many
cases where they (Bob & Dale) have been extremely helpful to
those who have asked for examples or code. In fact, once in
my case I asked the list if there was a slide show feature
and 24 hours later Dale wrote a script and posted it to the
list. I think that defines the type of generosity that these
guys and many others on the board share with us. I will
admit that searching through the archives is difficult and
not the easiest path to results however, there is some real
gems in terms of ideas and processes that are invaluable. As
I see a great idea or an interesting snippet of code I have
been cutting and pasting into a word doc so that can come
back to it later.

Maybe its because I am pretty thick skinned, but I will take
the ribbing from Dale & Bob any day of the week knowing that
folks like these are out there willing to help if I just put
forth some effort.

Regards,

“Newbie in residence”

Duke Jones, CMT