Re: [amibroker] Yuki - My Arrows are back!

Ahh, the key phrase "When you backtest,"

This did not work for me UNTIL I also right-clicked on the Results list and
chose one of the options. Then all the arrows appeared on my Price chart.

Bug report: Oddly, I can get arrows to show up on this same code when used
in as an indicator, but then the arrows are wrong (they do not match the
trades). The DO match the trades on the Price window.

Terry
--

--
Terry