  From: William Peters
  To: Terry
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Yuki - My Arrows are back!

  It appears that the 'Show Arrows' property for the old builtin price
  indicator does not hold its value between AmiBroker restarts. (At
  least on my machine it doesn't) and doesn't seem to be working on all
  ocassions.

  However the new Price indicator from the Charts tab is working
  as expected. If you create a new Price indicator on your chart
  right click/Edit Formula and select 'Show Arrows' and apply then
  the setting will hold and arrows appear as expected after a
  backtest / Show Arrows for all raw signals etc.

  All part of beta testing and that wont be a problem with the next
  version because we wont have IB as we know it or the old builtin
  indicators.

  Regards,
  William Peters
  www.amitools.com