Re: [amibroker] Re: Performance Survey

Jim,

I'm very well aware of what Amibroker, Wealth-Lab, Tradestation etc.
is.
I expect some people to be unsuccessful developing trading rules and
formulas which outperform major indices (because they have just
started using it, had bad luck, lack of programming skills,...), and
others who will likely beat the indices.

I have played a little bit with Wealth-Lab a good while ago, and it's
not too difficult to develop a system which makes good gains in
backtesting. But real world and actual money is a different story
IMHO.

So I'm just curious how the distribution of perfomance for "trading
rule based" actual portfolios would be. Of course the milage will vary
from user to user.

Thanks and regards,

Frank