RE: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

d---i was really trying to offer a suggestion on how to get the nuubs
educated quicker while not bothering the old timers...

d---you have been extremely helpful to this group, and to me personally.
you helped me with the Date() to remove the "2004" back when NoteSet first
arrived, and you have helped many others.

it is clear that nuubs feel they can buy the software from TJ and have
support immediately from this forum. you are correct---they need to read the
manual.  if you have no programming experience, the manual is very unclear.
TJ should exclude nuubs from posting for the first month---just be allowed
to read the forum.  by then they will be forced to rfm.  TJ should also make
clear on his web site that programming in AFL requires lots of homework, and
that it won't be easy, and if you know nothing about programming, then
perhaps AB is not for you.

i'm sorry to have stirred the hornets nest.

and no--Felix Sun and i are different folks.  but why do you ask???  do you
think i would have gotten an additional email addy from TJ to post here???

enuf said---stay kool duude,
ron