Re: [amibroker] eSignal plugin (1.7.0 or higher) and "Allow mixed EOD/intraday data"

Hi <font size=2 color=navy
 face=Arial>Graham<font
size=2 color=navy face=Arial>,

Thanks very much for code below. It seems
to give me half the answer. However, the number of bars reported are sometimes
greater than 100 look back which is where I am really struggling. I only want
to measure the lowest close in the last 100 periods and then find the offset
number of bars from the last bar. Any further thoughts on how to tweak your
code would be appreciated.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland