RE: [amibroker] eSignal plugin (1.7.0 or higher) and "Allow mixed EOD/intraday data"

I'm 99% sure I've always had Force Backfill checked but just to
eliminate the 1%, I'll see what happens when I start with a new,
fresh database.

Regarding both this and the previous problem about flakey EOD values
in intraday databases, think I'll do the following:

(1) Create an eSignal intraday (1 minute) database.
(2) Create an eSignal EOD database.
(3) Create a new Yahoo EOD database.
(4) Populate all the above databases with the same (approx. 60)
symbols.
(5) Backfill and "Force Backfill" all the above as far back as they
will go (I have some "quick" AFL just for this purpose).
(6) Run one of my "real" strategies against all three databases in
daily mode for the past 365 days.

Ideally, they should give comparable results, right?

Dan