Re: [amibroker] Stockwiz to Amibroker data conversion

Dimitris:

Hello:  thanks for this unique code,
innovative and interesting as is most of your postings.

I am not criticizing your observations but
I would make my own observation that the reversal at D in your diagram is
almost exactly at the 0.618 retracement of the STRAIGHT support fib lines drawn
from a bottom at you’re a to the top at C.  This does not in any way
invalidate your observations, and I myself would not make a buy on the day a
bar hits one of the fib ratios, but would it be possibly true that hitting a
more traditional “STRAIGHT” support fib retracement ratio could be
considered a SETUP and then if the next x bars (say three) are up, or a very
short EMA of price turns up, then that could be confirmation and one could
enter then with more confidence??  Is it not a possibility?  Further,
the weekly chart shows that the very same low is 38.2% fib retracement from the
low on 5/2/2003<font size=2
color=navy face=Arial> to the same “C” top on 4/15/2004<span
>.  I believe it is “common”
knowledge among those who use these setups that the probabilities are higher
when different time frame reversals occur at common fib retracement levels.

Thanks again for your innovative coding.

Ken