[amibroker] Stockwiz to Amibroker data conversion

Bill,
thank you for the info, I had no idea about Babson etc, I will check
it out.
Since many programs [as you write] include this charting tool, it is
easy now for amibroker users to see the same graphs.
It would be interesting to give us a *useful* example.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> DT:
>
> What you are drawing are known as Babson lines (Babson of Andrews
(median line)-Babson fame).  Many programs have this included as a
charting tool with fully adjustable reaction levels so that one can
easily specify percentage, Gann, Fibonacci, etc.  I look at them from
time to time and sometimes they are useful.  I would not be surprised
if TJ does not have plans to include them in the charting tools.

> Bill

(HL1,"\n0.382",colorTurquoise,1);