Re: [amibroker] Stockwiz to Amibroker data conversion

John,

I can't speak for Esignal, because I don't know the program. However,
I've gone through the "TradeStation" and similar experiences.

A good criterium for your friend would be to look at the amount and
specifics of the code supplied in (at the end of) the magazine
Stocks&Commodities. Admittedly, we're not all expert programmers like
Tomasz, but it always strikes me how powerful AFL is (i.e. short
sections of code) compared to the other programs, incl. Esignal.

Perhaps this helps.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone speak to the differences, advantages and disadvantages
of using Esignal's programming capability to that of Amibroker for
producing Scans, Backtests, Indicators, etc.

> I have a friend who uses Esignal (primarily for the e-minis) and I
am trying to convice him to try Amibroker.