  >From:
  Dimitris
  Tsokakis
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: 12 June, 2004 9:27 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Fib solutions vs the
  tough market decisions

  Many [and potential] foreign traders preferred the TokyoSE
  the last months.
  After a prolonged uptrend, the big boys [not the crowd !!]
  decided to apply severe pressure [C]
  The index was loosing -2% or -3% or -5% without any serious
  resistance.
  The tough question was the magnitude of the
  correction.
  Fibonacci buyers failed at all known
  levels.
  Although my innovative research was not posted this period,
  Oblique Fib traders would also fail
  to catch the proper Buy level.
  This failure sounds somehow descriptive now but it could
  cost a lot of money, because
  1. 0.382 [negative]
  2. 0.500 [negative again]
  3. 0.618 [the great secret for many silent traders, but,
  negative again]
  4. 0.786 [many traders leave "the others" buy at 0.618 and
  come and buy everything at the tricky 0.786 but, the market is negative
  again]
  5. 1.000 [Well, there is no doubt we still have a bullish
  environment, the market will react at this level, but, negative
  again]
  6. 1.618[the situation is serious now, buy at this level is
  equivalent to a bank guarantee etc etc]
  This is the most tragic case, IMO. These buyers still wait,
  the market ignored their intension, the market
  was not interested for the color of their money, if they
  still want to buy let us take now a +2% and a +2.4%
  and, if they forget these Fib stories, let them buy +5%
  higher. If they do not agree, they will pay another +5%
  3 days later, it is a free market, they may buy whenever
  they want !!
  Since it is a real story and  not a
  trade-fiction, I think I will never place an order at any Fib level,
  horizontal
  or [the new] oblique.
  Dimitris Tsokakis

   Check AmiBroker web page