RE: [amibroker] Save a Stock Related Note on AB.......Can I?

Mickey,

Glad it works for you!
It will be a good temporary fix while Thomasz "considers" the
AmiQuote "Metastock format" capability.

By the way..when Thomasz "considers" he usually does it.
Amibroker/Amiquote just gets better and better and better and........

Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mickeyamelinckx" <mickeyA@xxxx>
wrote:
> Sorry Jim I was a little to eager I guess because I used a existing
> dir, by making a new one as you mentioned everything works great.
>
> Thanks a million for all the help !!!
>
> Know to find a way to automated the thing !  Eather by batch files
> although I donīt think the downloader works with batch variables.
Or

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511