RE: [amibroker] Re: Save a Stock Related Note on AB.......Can I?

OK, I do as you suggest, and attempt to position the note towards the
centre of the pane. The note automatically repositions itself. Some
of it is now off the top of the pane, and I can't drag it back.

Regds Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
No just have a blank chart in the panel, and use the ABC (insert
text) to write your notes on it. These will then be saved for each
ticker.
The IB can just have Title=name(); in it.

Cheers,
Graham
http://www.golala.com/forums/?mforum=asxsharetrading
http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

I?

> Tks Graham,
>
> You mean use IB? It'd work but to access the info I'd then have to
> access a directory and then plough thru a lot of files to get to
the
> one I want. I'll try it but it appears somewhat clumsy.
>
> I guess I could write it on the Inbuit 'Price' pane, clumsy also.
>
> Tks again
> Regds Gerard

You could

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511