From: mickeyamelinckx [mailto:mickeyA@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2004 9:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Export to Metastock format

So I guess there is no way arround it then although there is and
Metastock IMPORT possibility but no export.

Now I have found a way to export a single ticker to acii, but is
there a way to export a list of ticker to ascii in one big file ?
Because I believe itīs possible to convert this one big file in the
Downloader and create or append files if neccessary ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> Monday, February 2, 2004, 8:22:44 PM, you wrote:
>
> G> Not directly to MS only through exporting as csv files, I would
> G> love to be able to fully control the MS database from within AB.
>
> Another vote for that here, Tomasz.  The Downloader has a math problem
> anyway.  Fortunately, it is only for very large numbers, but it's not
> good.  For large numbers (say 8 or 9 digits) it
periodically