[amibroker] Is there a way to download much older data from Yahoo w/ AmiQuote?

I just bought a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer
Model No 1007,1009 which I could not install because of a catch 22
situation that came up when I tried to install the software in a notebook
computer.   I attempted to use their support, but after I entered
the product ID #, it would not continue.
The catch 22 is that the installation software recognized
that the notebook already has built in mouse software, and it demanded that I
remove the built-in mouse software before I would be allowed to proceed.
Obviously, I will not do that.
Is it impossible to install a wireless mouse in a notebook
because of this, or is there a way around this catch 22. I doubt  that
Microsoft support would have been able to answer this question.   TIA
for any ideas.  Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.572 /
Virus Database: 362 - Release Date: 1/29/2004