[amibroker] Precedence of position size shrinking over min shares ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote: John:

Its more evidence that Bill Gates is using people's sound cards to
transmit subliminal messages that tell us to buy more MSFT products.

I strongly adivse you to do what I do:  Line a baseball cap with
aluminum foil and always, ALWAYS wear that when you are using your
computer.  A side benefit that I've noticed is that it quiets the
voices in my head. Now they just whisper to me.

Now Dingo,  you've been watching too much NYPD Blue.

This is Andy's cure for those who are having urges!

When you come to Clearwater, Please Please make sure you wear your had
at all times.

Thank you

Richard Boroff