[amibroker] Re: Is there a way to download much older data from Yahoo w/ AmiQuote?

I have not experienced this personally, however, a few
weeks ago, when I was in a small business establishment standing near their
computer, I heard their HD slowly start to spin faster and faster to the point
that you knew it would fly apart.  Then it would slow down, and later it
would enter the super spin cycle again.  If you are interested, I can ask
them what the problem was the next time I happen to go there.  Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE