RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Successive Approximation in fall

I am a happy TrueImage user. I started with version 6 and
upgraded to 7 when it came out.

TrueImage 7 does the following:

- Creates complete drive and partition images (just like
version 6). Will do this while Windows is running.

- Creates incremental image backups which takes less time
and saves space (only available in version 7).

- Creates a "clone" of a disk. Could be used to make a new
disk that does not require the restore step if the original
goes down. (only available in version 7).

As Yuki says, TrueImage will recognize external USB drives.
If you are on a network, you can create the drive image on
the hard disk in another computer on the network. Backing
up to an internal hard drive is the fastest, and doing so
to external drives (USB2 or network) takes maybe twice as
long. I only did the later once and now I make the image
onto an internal drive and then copy that image over the
network or to the USB.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511