[amibroker] Re: Successive Approximation in fall

Agreed. It takes a lot of CDs. In fact a back up of my C
drive would take about 20 CDs or 3 DVDs.

A second hard drive is the only way to go.

I have a "second" drive in an USB2 external drive case. And
I have yet another "second" drive that I swap in and out of
the USB2 external case so I can store one off-site in case
of fire.

Those are the two crucial "second" drives for backup
purposes.

Actually I have a third "second" drive that sits inside my
computer to just hold backups. It is faster to make backups
to an internal drive so I do those more frequently, but the
external drives are the ones that let me sleep at night
knowing that even if there is a fire, or a virus wipes all
the internal drives, there are two back ups still
remaining.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511