Re: [amibroker] 1.65 gigs OK for awhile?

The easiest solution is to buy a larger hard drive
and use norton ghost or similar program to clone your old drive to your new
drive and put your old drive in the cupboard untouched.

The only problem you may have is if your
motherboards bios recognises the large capacity drive.
If you can tell me more about your motherboard and
cpu ie age, cpu type and speed P , Pll , Plll ,PlV , celeron then I may be able
to determine what options you have available.

Regards

Don McKay
<BLOCKQUOTE