[amibroker] 1.65 gigs OK for awhile?

Sorry about this off topic, but this post
below  to TC support was rejected, and don't know who else to ask? TIA for
all advice. Ron D

This was rejected by the TC2k support
server.
My computer's 9.3 gig HD is almost full. It has
1.65 gigs of free space.  I have installed a second HD to handle additional
data, but I have not found anyone yet to configure it so that my computer
will be able to use this extra HD capacity.

I ordered a TC2k CD  <FONT
face=Arial size=4>that I was told I would be able to download data starting
 on Jan 12,2003.

If I am able to hire someone to make
this second 20gig HD available by January 1,2004,
do you think that It will probably be OK to add
TC2k now so that I can start using the TC2k data?  I have XP  pro, and
do not have any crashing or freezing problems at all.
Ron D

by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.550 /
Virus Database: 342 - Release Date: