RE: [amibroker] TC2000 - Mutual Funds- Needs Data PlugIn ?

<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>QuotesPlus has both stocks and funds in a single db.
I'd assume that commodities, if you buy that data, which I don't, would also be
in that same db.
<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>
<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>no comment re their data quality, other than that their
system reliability has been quite good in the three months or so I've used them.
(I mean that literally, no judgement, not some negative implication. don't feel
qualified to answer.) I believe they do remove delisted issues, for better and
worse.
<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>
<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>dave
<SPAN
class=449302914-19112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2>I&#8217;m
  looking for alternatives to TC2000 and TC2000Funds.  Would other AB users
  please weigh in with comments on data suppliers?

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Thanks,
  <SPAN