RE: [amibroker] TC2000 - Mutual Funds- Needs Data PlugIn ?

I believe someone did a side by side
comparison of TC2000 MFs and FastTrack MFs (same funds) and found that the
recent TC2k MFs were “getting better”, but still did not approach
the quality of the FT data.  Not so much delisted issues although that is
important and FT does keep the lists clean.  More, it is regular and
frequent updates for dividends and capital gains distributions that must be in
the Total return numbers, something TC2k MFs and most others do not do, or do
not do with any regularity.  I would guess (only guess) that QP2 does not
do a good job of keeping things up to date.  Only someone with both
services can compare unless there is an effort to post sample data by owners of
the various data suppliers and let folks “look for themselves”.
I do not have a lot of energy for that myself, others might.

Ken