RE: [amibroker] TC2000 - Mutual Funds- Needs Data PlugIn ?

Hi Joe –

I presently use TC2000 for stocks and for
funds, and AB works for both.  But, the TC2000 and TC2000Fund databases
are separate.  That means that it takes some work (adding mutual funds to
the stock database) to be able to use a fund to get signals and then apply
those signals to stocks.

I’m looking for alternatives to
TC2000 and TC2000Funds.  Would other AB users please weigh in with
comments on data suppliers?

Thanks,

Howard