Re: [amibroker] Re: Does this appeal? (Quote Editor)

Yuki;

The two screens are useful for a lot of cases
btw.  Not expensive to do.

This is a strange market.  All the indices are
down, and all my stocks are up.  That has NEVER happened to me
before.  Of course the day is not quite over.

Good hunting to you Taga Yuki.

Richard

BACK AGAINST SPAM!Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam
Filter<A
href="">http://mail.giantcompany.com

<BLOCKQUOTE