  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Richard Harper
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 5:14
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Does this
  appeal? (Quote Editor)
  Hi Richard,Thursday, September 18, 2003, 6:51:45 AM,
  you wrote:RH> gives you two screens. RH> Thus, the case
  you site will allow putting Amibroker on oneRH> screen and the other
  app to be patched to on the second screen,RH> presumably a
  spreadsheet.RH> There are other handy reasons to run two screens
  whileRH> daytrading. Note the "pros" run 3-5 screens. Saves
  time.Thanks Richard.  I *am* a "pro".  ^_-That might
  be one solution (running more than one screen), but Ireally don't think it
  should be necessary.  There is a Quote Editorfor a reason (to change
  a quote, or add a quote, or modify a quote).Almost without exception, I'll
  wager, the information to be inputinto the Quote Editor is going to be
  from information displayed onthe computer screen.  The inability to
  focus the Quote Editor overthat information to be input is something that
  doesn't seem to havebeen particularly well thought out.  That makes
  it rather exceptionalas regards AB, but doesn't make it any less
  true.  ^_^Another user asked why one would want to enter or
  adjust quotesmanually when it can be done automatically.  Aside from
  the obviousanswers, I guess that would be the genesis of an argument for
  nothaving a Quote Editor at all, then.
  ^_^Yuki------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ---------------------~-->Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit.
  Remanufactured & Refills for:HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE
  shipping over $50 (US & Canada).<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/