[amibroker] Re: Does this appeal? (Quote Editor)

Just keep your eyes on the McClellan and Summation Indexes.
This market is trending back up right now!
This is the direction of the market at the moment!
I think it will trend down in October after the summation tops out.
NYSE
http://stockcharts.com/charts/indices/McSumNYSE.html

NAZ
http://stockcharts.com/charts/indices/McSumNASD.html

Even though the market acts strange here...I have leaned to "always
trade in the direction of the Summation Index"....because its always
right from all the years I have been exposed to the market.
Yes, The bear market of 2000 kept me out of the market by folowing
and watching this index very closely. When the Summation index went
down I went "short" from the tops and long when it turned by
getting "in" and "out" of QQQ.
If your adjustments numbers are correct on the summation if it goes
through the zero line "get out" of your stock and go "short" QQQ.

Don't ever "short" QQQ when the NAZ Summation is moving up! Your
bound to loose money since you are "swimming against the tide".

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Harper" <rdharper@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yuki;
>
> The two screens are useful for a lot of cases btw.  Not expensive
to do.

> This is a strange market.  All the indices are down, and all my
stocks are up.  That has NEVER happened to me before.  Of course the
day is not quite over.

> Good hunting to you Taga Yuki.
>
> Richard

------
> FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
> Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
> http://mail.giantcompany.com

Editor
>   for a reason (to change a quote, or add a quote, or modify a
quote).
>   Almost without exception, I'll wager, the information to be input
>   into the Quote Editor is going to be from information displayed
on
>   the computer screen.  The inability to focus the Quote Editor
over
>   that information to be input is something that doesn't seem to
have
>   been particularly well thought out.  That makes it rather
exceptional
>   as regards AB, but doesn't make it any less true.  ^_^
>
>   Another user asked why one would want to enter or adjust quotes
>   manually when it can be done automatically.  Aside from the
obvious
>   answers, I guess that would be the genesis of an argument for not
>   having a Quote Editor at all, then.  ^_^
>
>   Yuki
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM