[amibroker] Re: optimizing trades based on a foreign CCI not working as expected

Dave,
I have no experience from other softwares.
I use amibroker for more than two years and have worked with many
betas. Some few missing items from time to time, nothing serious.
The most important, however, was the repair time by Tomasz. It was
*always* unbelievable.
On the other side, you will always read in the instuctions : Betas
may have bugs, keep a copy before downloading.
As for the accuracy, I usually have detailed [and, perhaps
complicated] formulas and didn't see any problem up to the 2nd digit.
Dimitris Tsokakis
CCI