RE: [amibroker] Re: optimizing trades based on a foreign CCI not working as expected

nice to hear, really nice.

I have to say, I'm really impressed with the software, really really
impressed with the support, this group is great, the resources available are
great (a searchable help file of all past group posts -- what a sensible,
useful idea!), just good stuff all around.

glad to be aboard!

now all I gotta do is make some real money with it (:-)

dave