[amibroker] Re: Help needed - 20 period low

Tomasz,
If we are on the last bar, for example, and look back 20 bars, some
of them is the lowest of course, some of them is an LLV(L,20)
Suppose we see the 15th bar to be the lowest.
It doesn't mean that this bar was an L==LLV(L,20), simply because
LLV(L,20) should be counted from this 15th bar and not from here.
I hope it is more clear now.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

<amibroker@xxxx>