[amibroker] Re: Help needed - 20 period low

Tomasz,
The distance from the bar where  L==LLV(L,20); occurs may be any
number of bars.
Check please, for any stock the simple

cond=L==LLV(L,20);
Plot(Cond,"",1,2);

For ^DJI, for example, after March12, 2003 we meet the condition on
July1, 2003
For the intermediate bars, the distance [ie barssince(cond)] stopped
at 76.
On the other side, if your statement was true, we should have a cond
every 20 bars, which is not true.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<amibroker@xxxx>