RE: [amibroker] Re: optimizing trades based on a foreign CCI not working as expected

Dave: Tomasz' work is top-notch solid and 95% of beta releases work as
intended and can be taken to the bank.  Much different from ANY OTHER
charting software vendor, Tomasz will respond with changes to problems
that are encountered within days and most time within HOURS.  In almost
all cases, people will try things and point out some problems and all of
this within days of release.  Then, the repairs/changes are made within
more days or hours and then the software is rock solid.

An AB release has NEVER, in my over 15 months here, been "chock full of
major bugs".  It just does not happen.  TJ would never let it happen.
Some bugs sure (the guy is not perfect although pretty near to it).
These get fixed right away.

My two cents.

Ken