RE: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution

These are Thursday and Friday quotes that are missing and it was onserved on
Sunday night.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/

Buy Breakthrough Natural Health Specialties at VitaminBoost.com $20 to $40
Naturally Painless Spray, Coral Calcium, No Snore, EZ Appetite Suppressant.
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2882
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yoMABA/ruYGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM