[amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution

If you want todays data today use "Yahoo current"
If you want todays data accurate to close use " Yahoo Historical"
after 3 am tomorrow morning.
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I have never been clear regarding EOD vs HISTORICAL .  Lets assume
that on every weekend, I will update the last 2 weeks of HISTORICAL
yahoo data in order to get the latest bunch of errors cleaned up.  I
still need to be able to download the market activity that took place
during the day of July 9 on the very evening of July 9 at about
6:00PM CST.   So I will simply download the July 9 EOD daily data
into my existing Historical  database.  Is there any other
alternative, assuming that I want to use the July 9 data on the
evening of July 9?  All comments and suggestions will be
appreciated.  Ron D

<hrasmussen@xxxx>
>   > wrote:
>   > > I know some of you are using Yahoo data.
>   > >
>   > > In the Stock Analyzer we also use Yahoo data.
>   > >
>   > > I have just discovered a problem in Yahoo data.
>   > >
>   > > Example is QQQ. If you check the historical data for QQQ on
Yahoo
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>   >
>   >

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM