[amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution (more problems)

Agree totally with you. So far I was not aware of faultiness of Yahoo
historical quotes as I update my data with MSN EOD which i found
reliable (???) and which is good enough for me as i dont trade and my
holding time usually is several weeks.

This just turned up on my screen on Thursday while browsing the news
on my stocks EOD which is what I use Yahoo for.

I guess I would never have found out about it if there I had no stop
set...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM