<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
  [mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 10:52
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Yahoo caution

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Rik Rasmussen" <<A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx<FONT
  size=2>>
  To: <<A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  size=2>>
  Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 10:35
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo
  caution

  > These observations were made tonight,
  Sunday.

  I downloaded yesterday and had no
  problem.> > I have seen
  what you are talking about.> > Rik Rasmussen> Stock
  Analyzer mailing list moderator> <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/<FONT
  size=2>> > > -----Original Message-----> > From:
  jnk1997 [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx]> > Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003
  10:25 PM> > To: <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  size=2>> > Subject: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution> >>
  >> > Rik,> > I am sure you know this but others may
  not.> >> > When using Yahoo EOD data, in order to get full
  complete data you> > should wait until at least 3:00 AM Eastern time
  in order to download> > the previous days "historical" data. If you
  download historical> > earlier they may be gaps, that is some
  symbols may be updated and> > some not.> >> >
  Also, on the weekend I download the full prior weeks daily historical>
  > data again, in order to catch any data corrections CSI may have>
  > applied.> >> > Regards> > Jim>
  <FONT
  size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Rik Rasmussen" <<A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>hrasmussen@x...>>
  > wrote:> > > I know some of you are using Yahoo data.>
  data.> > >> > > I have just discovered a problem in
  Yahoo data.> > >> > > Example is QQQ. If you check
  the historical data for QQQ on Yahoo> > it should> > >
  be complete through Jul18th.> > >> > > Sometimes it
  is. But If I check it a minute later it might stop> > with JUL
  16> > > data.> > >> > > Repeated checks
  get randomly alternating returns of those two> > situations.>
  happening on any> > call for> > > Yahoo historical
  data.> > >> > > I noticed this when another Stock
  Analyzer user reported a signal I> > was not> > >
  seeing on my chart.> > >> > > At this time I would
  be careful if using Yahoo data.> > > Rik Rasmussen> >
  > Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator> > >
  <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/<FONT
  size=2>> >> >> >> > Send BUG REPORTS to
  <FONT
  size=2>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  > Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  size=2>)> > -------------------------------------------->
  > Check group FAQ at:> > <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html<FONT
  size=2>> >> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
  <FONT
  size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
  size=2>> >> >> > >
  ---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for
  Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on
  orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT
  size=2>> <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM<FONT
  size=2>>
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->>
  > Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A
  href=""><FONT
  size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html<FONT
  size=2> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
  <FONT
  size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
  size=2> > > Send
  group FAQ at: <A