[amibroker] Re: Yahoo caution (more problems)

Rick,

not only that, I just discovered that historical prices sometimes
diverge from
reality. Take a favourit of mine -SINA- on July 17th:

Jul-17-03 25.84 26.53 23.00 24.50 10,360,700 24.50
http://table.finance.yahoo.com/k?s=sina&g=d

On the NASDAQ home you find this

07/17/2003 25.840 26.530 24.150 24.500 10,357,240
http://quotes.nasdaq.com/quote.dll?
page=charting&mode=basics&intraday=off&timeframe=5d&charttype=ohlc&spl
its=off&movingaverage=none&lowerstudy=volume&comparison=off&index=&dri
lldown=off&symbol=SINA&selected=SINA

Since I had ordered a stoploss at 23.42 this mattered to me quite
some, especially since SINA rebounded the next day to 29$ <g>
Also the charts in AB will show wrong data if you use Yahoo as a
source.

I have emailed Yahoo and hope they will provide some answers...

Regards
Andreas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511