Re: [amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Hi Fred,

F> If we had a system and it was only good enough to trade the S&P
F> wouldn't that be sufficient whether that was in the form of
F> EMini's,  Options, ETF's or what have you ?  Does any particular
F> system have to  work across a basket of whatever to be viable ?

Absolutely, it is not necessary.  I am making hay, lots of hay,
trading the same 5 stocks over and over according to a system.  They
have made money with this system as far back as I can test.  They
continue to make money.  Other stocks break even with the system.  I
don't know why.  I don't really care either.  I will continue to
trade the 5.  Someday they may stop working.  On the other hand, they
may not, as I can't find a significant time frame where they haven't.
But if they do, I'll look around for something else that works.

Looking for something that works across a "random basket of stocks"
is A) a waste of time in my opinion, because B) it makes you Pope of
The Universal Church of Holy Grailism, which kicked me out years ago
for heresy. ^^_^^

Yuki

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM