[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Looking for something that works across a "random basket of stocks"
> is A) a waste of time in my opinion, because B) it makes you Pope of
> The Universal Church of Holy Grailism, which kicked me out years ago
> for heresy. ^^_^^
>
> Yuki

Hi Yuki,

I disagree but that's what makes markets.  I trade patterns on stocks.
 And only patterns that are profitable on small caps, mid caps, and
large caps in bull, bear and trading range conditions.  That gives me
confidence that they're capturing some inherent market characteristic
instead of a statistical aberration. Then I trade them on the best
behaved issues.  I'm mainly looking for consistency and to score
through position sizing and money management.

Mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM