[amibroker] Re: Please send unmarked bills, in a brown paper bag, to: ...

Phsst,

If we had a system and it was only good enough to trade the S&P
wouldn't that be sufficient whether that was in the form of EMini's,
Options, ETF's or what have you ?  Does any particular system have to
work across a basket of whatever to be viable ?

As far as the feasibility of this particular system goes to trade
what the poster pointed at see my previous post in this thread.

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
<kernish@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Group,
> > >
> > > I've stayed on the sidelines for the most recent "shit-
slinging".
> > I thought I'd post an elementary approach to the "Dow"...just so
> > people could find another member to attach.  Take your best shots
at
> > the systems (I've been called all kinds of unflattening names and
> > even like some of the "tags").
> > >
> > > The system hasn't been optimized, tweaked, or manipulated.  All
> > types of rules and filters could be super-imposed (over, under or
> > around the basics...simple is always better).  As it stands, it
does
> > a decent job tracking the CBOT Dow contract.
> > >

> > >  Thanks to HB for providing the code translation:
> > > // Standard Error Oscillator (Steve Karnish)
> > >
> > > StdErrOsc = (C+2*StdErr(C,8)-MA(C,3))/(4*StdErr(C,8))*100;
> > >
> > > Plot(StdErrOsc, "StdErrOsc", colorBlack, styleLine);
> > >
> > > Plot(10,"",colorRed); Plot(90,"",colorRed);
> > >
> > > Buy = Cross (10, C);
> > >
> > > Sell = Cross (C, 90);
> > >
> > > Take care,
> > >
> > > Steve

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM