Re: [amibroker] Can't get backtesting report to function

Ken,
as I wrote I had the same symptoms like the user described.
Even after uninstalling Rx AmiBroker no longer was functioning as
before.
And I have written "if you have
installed the "Rx Backtest Report Analyzer"..."
I have never claimed to speak for everybody, but why
do you spread such false information?

Uenal

<BLOCKQUOTE